Monday, July 5, 2010

# 99

I'm going into select soccer but the numbers are only 1-25 and my recent number was 99 and I've had that number ever since i started the vipers the reason i had the number 99 is because I was always the smallest so i wanted to have the biggest number, but now i have to change it. I thought about changing it to 3 or 13, but i decided to change it 19, so i could at least have my 9. I didn't want to change it to nine because it doesn't sound as good as 19 plus a girl on my team already has that number. Sorry i couldn't come for the 4th of July, Daggs said probably in august we might come to visit.

5 comments:

LIT said...

Guess what! When I sign in at orchid society meetings I always sign in as #19, and I have won the door prize a fair number of times. I have sort of adopted #19 as my lucky number. Hope it works for you too.

Have fun at Disney World. You can see what we did on the 4th on my blog; we missed you.

Tazzonater said...

Thanx i hope #19 is my lucky number for now on!

LIT said...

Guess what! Oyster has a blog too. I couldn't get my comment on, but you may have better luck. The site is

http://oysterspearls.blogspot.com/

She really wanted you to know her blog spot.

The big day to start the fab vacation is coming close. Guess all of you are very excited. Hope it is all you want it to be. Give Mickey a wink for me! Love you.

Tazzonater said...

Great I'm really EXCITED tell her I'll have a comment for her blog soon and come visit my blog too!

Tazzonater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.