Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My last few weeks

Again I'm sorry about my lack of posting but, I've been a VERY busy person. I promise though it won't be this long until I post again. So if you want to know what I have been doing then I will just write it all in this beautifully written post.
Divas:
I've been talking about Divas well in these past few weeks I had my VERY last Divas performance. We were doing dances to The Twist, Oh My Gosh, YMCA, Kung Fu Fighting, Walk Like An Egyptian, Grease Lightning, I Want to Rock, Hammer Time, Ice Ice Baby, Apache Dance, Tootsie Roll, The White Stuff, Thriller, Chicken Dance, Tricky, Cotton Eyed Joe, and How Low. Over all we did okay I guess...sort of. Oh Well.
Talent Show Try outs:
Me, Megan, and Savannah are all doing magic tricks for the talent show there's really not that much to tell.
Rough Riders:
We went to a rough riders baseball game for a field trip that day. It was only the fifth graders too. Also it was all you can eat too!!! Anyways it wasn't too too much fun it was okay nothing too or really special.
Now for the actual talent show:
I don't really know how it went since I went on 2nd and didn't actually see all of the acts.
Stomp:
I'm reasonably sure you've all have at least heard about stomp. For those of you who haven't though Stomp is this kind of music concert thingy where people make music out of random things. For example a plastic bag, matches, pots, pans, and trash can lids. This is why I had to leave early from my talent show, to go see this. Now this was a lot of fun to watch and very entertaining except for the part where the person behind me kept kicking my seat. >=(
Anyways if you haven't seen and interested in seeing it I suggest looking it up on youtube.
GRADUATION:
This was my fifth grade graduation of course. It was very emotional to some people. Those people were in my grade and the funny thing is that only a few parents cried. I myself was happy and didn't cry at all. Every girl except for one was wearing a dress including me, I was wearing a dress. Most boys were wearing a nice shirt. A few were wearing tuxedos even. One of my best friends though started crying so I laughed at her and then she made this weird noise between laughing and crying. It was very very funny.
Well that's about it for now. Good Night.

3 comments:

LIT said...

Excuse me. Didn't you forget an out of town visit to beloved relatives in another state in your calendar of events?

LIT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tazzonater said...

Yes, sorry...