Sunday, July 10, 2011

soccer/family

First I'm going to cover soccer. I am not a team right now, my old team broke up. I was going to join a FC Dallas team but, they didn't make either. My other choice was Fever FC but, their roster was full. Now for family. I'll talk about my 4th of July then go on from there.
My 4th of July was pretty laid back this year. My cousins were already over but, that wasn't anything exciting. My brother, Jourdon, Me, and Jaidon went to the movies to go see Super 8 while my parents saw Bad Teacher. After that since we were already at the mall we saw the fireworks. That was pretty much my 4th of July.
Now this I'm sure most of you have already heard. My dad got a new job with AAFS. I think that's what it's called. Anyways we might be moving in 2012. There's not that much to tell about his job. If you want to know then call my dad.

2 comments:

LIT said...

It's hard to know what to say right now. Changes are difficult, but we make them and learn from them. Keep your spirit up, your eyes open, and your heart open. You have some hard times coming right now with your dad gone for a while, but it will get better. I love you all so much, and I know you're going to grow into this new life.

Tazzonater said...

Well he's only going to be gone for training. He's going to go to Virginia for 6 weeks then he's going to come back for 2 weeks then he's going to go to his next place for training and so on. Until 6 months are over. Although it's not going to be easy I'm glad you care. Love you too.